Advertise Your Environmental Message or Product to a
Global Environmental Audience
PLASTIC BAG BAN REPORT
Promote Your Environmental Message or Product
Quantcast: (latest one-month data)
> Age: 60% of visitors to Plastic Bag Ban Report are aged 25 to 54.
> Household Income: 55% of visitors have a household income of $50,000 to $150,000
> Education Level: Graduates and Post-Graduates make up 73% of visitors.GET STARTED
Growing continuously since its inception, the site has now become a repository of plastic bag bans and reference source of plastic bag issues with over 250 news stories and facts.
Now, PBBR is read by an average of 5913 unique visitors,(1) each month in 70 countries(2) around the globe. We use Google Translate for all those countries to be able to read each and every story. Each visitor returns 2.33 times per month with almost 36,000 page views. (1)
The month of May, 2012, saw a total of 8535 unique visitors and a total of 15,192 visits viewing over 35,000 pages with over 385,000 hits.
Approximately 79% of visitors are from the U.S. where PBBR has attained a traffic rank of 461,615. According to Alexa, worldwide traffic rank for Plastic Bag Ban Report is 2,504,837.(3)
References: (1) Awstats; (2) Google Analytics; (3) Alexa
Who Reads Plastic Bag Ban Report.?
Business Leaders Rely On Accurate Reports
How Businesses Use PBBR
- Retailers with units in several cities: Headquarters must stay informed of local ordinances. They need to know in what cities to scale back their plastic bag inventories. As newer bans are passed, this now includes inventories of non-biodegradable or non-recyclable paper bags. Retailers also know where to increase their supplies of reusable bags or if they need to create their own logoed reusable bag.
- Package Design Companies and Advertising Agencies: Rely on PBBR to know what is acceptable within the ordinance guidelines
- Tour Operators: Keep their travelers informed of local cultures and ordinances
- Government entities and municipalities: Know what’s being done in other cities and states
- Banks with branches in multiple cities: Banks are highly involved in community activities and must stay informed of life-changing events.
- Company Sales Reps: Must know local ordinances
- Country-wide Event Coordinators: Again, they must know local ordinances
- Reusable Bag Companies: Uses PBBR to know where to ramp-up advertising or sales reps
- Business travelers: Need to know when and where they must bring their own bag
- Media: Links to PBBR for accurate and concise plastic bag ban information
WHO BENEFITS with PBBR
* PACKAGE DESIGN COMPANIES
* TOUR OPERATORS
* COMPANY SALES REPS
* EVENT COORDINATORS
* REUSABLE BAG COMPANIES
Plastic Bag Ban Report Delivers!
Established January 6th, 2010, Plastic Bag Ban Report started with a mission to report on plastic bag bans across the globe. We saw the regulation of plastic bags as a growing legislative issue with many city leaders and other environmentalist.
As more news and scientific studies of how plastic affects marine life and other species have been reported, the trend continues to be a hot button with many state legislators, city councilmen, and town leaders.Learn more . . .
Christy Steedley, Director
PBBR Partner Services
PBBR Partner Services is a division of Plastic Bag Ban Report. PBBR Partner Services also provides . . . .